- iDJBee : hmmm I can dig that seven
- iDJBee : the blueprint of hood
- FunkSquadFemale : That was the epideme of hood
- DJ Seven : Ive just recently gotten into late 70s British comedies...Fawlt y Towers, Black Adder, etc.
- iDJBee : My kids watched Snow on the bluff and I absolutely hated hearing them watching it
- FunkSquadFemale : Ayyyeeee *hand clap*
- Yvette : Tye u said its on Showtime?
- iDJBee : w/allduerespect
- iDJBee : I've seen all that shit
- iDJBee : Tye, not into movies like that
- Yvette : oh wow@ FSF.
- Talking-Bklyn Tye : It hood but not over the top.
- FunkSquadFemale : Yvette its about a dad w/ 6 kids who's a drug addict and an alcoholic
- iDJBee : they doin a netflix only season right
- Talking-Bklyn Tye : He did it with his own dunda but now showtime plays it often and hes doin part 2 this summer
- iDJBee : I watched the entire shit when i first got my ipad lol
- iDJBee : yeah that shit is hilarious
- DJ Seven : Have you done Arrested Development?
- FunkSquadFemale : I watch it on Showtime's online site
- Talking-Bklyn Tye : Bee watch my cuzzo movie KOPC -king of paper chasin.
- Yvette : What is it about FSF?
- iDJBee : or that's another
- iDJBee : it is on there isn't it
- iDJBee : Oh my pops told me about that
- FunkSquadFemale : I wish Shameless was on Netflix, you would love that show
- FunkSquadFemale : Me either
- iDJBee : I can't get into Dexter for some reason
- iDJBee : I like mystery's and comedy
- iDJBee : Doesn't matter Seven
- FunkSquadFemale : Thats what I thought. My cousin was trying to get some...lol
- iDJBee : but it's only $10 at the door
- iDJBee : Someone just purchased that last one about 15 min ago
- iDJBee : they're done
- iDJBee : Not sure
- FunkSquadFemale : Bee are there anymore $5 tickets?
If you need a commercial or voicework for your business, he is the voice of Fresh Radio and does excellent work as you can hear! Contact Brian Tee @ Contact info: 757-745-9453 or email@example.com You can also check out Fresh Radio on Channel 3 Broadcast Radio